The most frequently asked question we hear: How do I watch the Defender Conference presentations on my TV?
Vimeo, where you register for the conference, has a short video to show you how:
Here’s the link to the help article mentioned in the video.
Here’s what you need:
- A compatible TV or connected device. (See the full list at vimeo.com/everywhere.)
- The Internet.
- A power source.
TV and Set-top Devices
Here are some of the devices you can use to bring Vimeo to your TV:
- Apple TV (4th Generation): search for “Vimeo” in the tvOS App Store*
- Android TV: search for “Vimeo” in the Google Play Store
- For the Roku Vimeo channel, click here: https://channelstore.roku.com/details/1980/vimeo
- To add the Vimeo channel to Amazon Fire TV devices, click here: http://a.co/eJ5c9Gh
- Chromecast (via our iOS and Android mobile apps)
*⚠️The Vimeo TV apps for Apple TV 2nd/3rd generation devices are no longer supported.
If your TV has HDMI inputs, you can also connect a PC or laptop directly with an HDMI cable. Your TV should connect automatically when the HDMI cable is connected.